- Memo regarding NIH Policy for Data Management and Sharing effective January 25, 2023
- PowerPoint Slides from the September 12th, 2023 Faculty Orientation
Pivot-RP aggregates grant availability information from federal, state, corporate and foundation sponsors in one user-friendly tool. You can search for funding opportunities using Pivot by simply entering key word terms in the box below:
For more information, training materials and assistance with PIVOT-RP visit the SPA Agency Links & Funding Opportunities website.
LabArchives is a suite of applications that help scientists manage and document their research data, prove & protect discovery, collaborate securely, manage inventory & samples, and manage lab resources.
LabArchives offers three products to help organize research:
- Electronic Research Notebook - a cloud based electronic research notebook
- Inventory - streamline the organization, tracking, and ordering of lab inventory
- Scheduler - schedule lab time, lab equipment reservations, and/or meeting rooms
Through the support of Tulane University Libraries, all three products are available to Tulane researchers across all disciplines looking to streamline their research workflow and improve data management.