The Tulane Human Research Protection Office (HRPO) assists Institutional Review Board (IRB) Members in the review process of human subject studies. As part of that effort, this portion of the site contains resources for the Board Members.
The HRPO will provide annual evaluations of IRB Members (IRB Chair, Vice-Chair, and IRB Members) regarding their IRB performance and duties. All members will be allowed to provide feedback and/or comments/suggestions on an on-going basis.
Training and Education
- OHRP Education and Outreach
- OHRP Regulatory, Policy, and Guidance
- OHRP Announcements and News
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI)
- Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research (PRIM&R)
For all Research (The Common Rule):
For FDA Regulated Research:
- FDA - CFR 21 Part 50 - Protection of Human Subjects
- FDA - CFR 21 Part 56 - Institutional Review Boards
Tulane University HRPO
1440 Canal Street, Suite 1851, TW-8436
New Orleans, LA 70112