Office of Research Proposal Development
The Office of Research Proposal Development assists faculty in developing proposals for federal funding. The services offered by the Office of Research Proposal Development are broad, including: convening meetings of researchers for multi-investigator funding opportunities; working with investigators and sponsors to understand proposal requirements; developing a proposal preparation schedule with critical milestones and internal deadlines; creating proposal templates; gathering and formatting commonly required elements materials (biographical sketches, facilities statements, data management plan, etc.); vetting and editing all sections of the proposal.
- Streamlining mental health interventions for youth living with HIV in Low- and Middle-Income Countries (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Exploratory Cancer Immunology Projects and Technologies (ExCITe)
- Omics Phenotypes Related to Down Syndrome for the INCLUDE Project (X01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Notice of Information: NINDS will increase the salary allowance for K00 awardees for NIH Blueprint and BRAIN Initiative Diversity Specialized Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Advancement in Neuroscience (D-SPAN) Award (F99/K00)
- Notice of Change to PAR-23-194, "Substance Use/Substance Use Disorder Dissertation Research Award (R36 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)"
- Notice of NIEHS Increase in Salary Support for "Maximizing Opportunities for Scientific and Academic Independent Careers (MOSAIC) Postdoctoral Career Transition Award to Promote Diversity (K99/R00)" Notice of Funding Opportunities
- Systems-Based Approaches to Improve Patient Safety by Improving Healthcare Worker Safety and Well-Being (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Research on the Health of Women of Understudied, Underrepresented and Underreported (U3) Populations (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional)
- Notice of Change to Key Dates for RFA-NS-24-023: HEAL INITIATIVE: Development and validation of remote or patient wearable device derived objective biosignatures or functional assessments to monitor pain for use as endpoints in clinical trials (UG3/UH3)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Notice of Funding Opportunity for Clinical-Community Linkages to Address Unmet Social Needs and Adverse Social Determinants of Health to Advance Health Equity among Populations Experiencing Health Disparities (R01)
- Notice of Change to Receipt Dates for RFA-NS-22-069: "HEAL Initiative Integrated Basic and Clinical Team-based Research in Pain (RM1 Clinical Trial Optional)"
- Notice of Correction to Expiration Date for PAR-24-045, "Leveraging Extant Data to Understand Developmental Trajectories of Late Talking Children (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)"
- NEI Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Cooperative Agreement for Early-Stage Clinical Trials with Greater than Minimal Risk (U44-Clinical Trial Required)
- Basket Clinical Trials of Drugs Targeting Shared Molecular Etiologies in Multiple Rare Diseases (U44 Clinical Trial Required)
- Notice of Change: Extension of PAR-22-030 "Translational Efforts to Advance Gene-based Therapies for Ultra-Rare Neurological and Neuromuscular Disorders (U01 - Clinical Trial Optional)" by one Council Round
- Addressing Health and Health Care Disparities among Sexual and Gender Minority Populations (R01 - Clinical Trials Optional)
- Notice of Change: Extension of PAR-22-028 "Ultra-Rare Gene-based Therapy (URGenT) Network Resource Access (X01, Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" by one Council Round
- Notice of Change: Extension of PAR-21-224 "NeuroNEXT Small Business Innovation in Clinical Trials (U44 Clinical Trial Optional)"
- Notice of NHLBI Participation in NOT-EY-23-009 "Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Quantum Sensing in Biomedical Applications (SBIR/STTR)"
- Notice of Change to Key Dates Listed in RFA-AG-24-030, "Consortium for Economic Research on AD/ADRD Prevention, Treatment, and Care Coordinating Center (U54 Clinical Trial Optional)"