Human Research Protection Office (HRPO) staff are available for virtual office hours to provide assistance with IRB applications and any other IRB-related questions or concerns.
Office Hours are for students, staff, and faculty researchers. Please note that these consultations are only advisory in nature and do not take the place of a formal IRB review. You will still need to submit your final application to the TU IRB for review.
HRPO Staff will be available to provide guidance and answer questions about:
- If IRB review/approval is required.
- The application forms in the electronic submission system.
- Informed Consent.
- The submission process for collaborative research.
- Wednesdays, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m., by Zoom
- Thursdays, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., by Zoom
You must register no later than 24 hours in advance in order to receive access to the Zoom link. You must use the Zoom link provided to access HRPO Office Hours at the scheduled time.
If you are unable to use Zoom, please indicate this during registration so the conference number can be provided.